Cue allows for embeddings.
- directly place a definition or value in another
- A way to reuse a definition or closed value
- also a way to do this for basic types
Turn the above outline into a paragraph
Cue allows for embeddings which is a way to directly place a definition or value in another, as well as a way to reuse a definition or closed value, and even for basic types. This enables reusability and makes it easy to create definitions which remain consistent and up-to-date.
Has several uses:
- largely copies the fields and other members in
- Not an object in an object, more like flattening
- Scalar and list embeds
- see validator pattern